What is Peer Mentoring?
Peer Mentoring can offer a valuable source of support and information for your business.
Mentoring is a low cost way to share the skills of business associates within your group. A group typically consists of 12 like-minded business people from a variety of sectors and skills brought together in a confidential and profesionally facilitated environment.
Meeting for 3 hours monthly over a period of a year. The group can build a strong bond and offer a support network with the aim of sharing skills and solving issues. For many small business owners this provides the opportunity to work in a team and realise that you are not alone or unique in the issues you may be facing.
During the year a selection of tailored workshops are specifically developed for your group depending on the individual needs and requests from that group.
Worthing and Adur Chamber have developed an exciting Peer Mentoring Program
The first group is established a running successfully. Their testimonials speak for themselves..
Following on from the success of the first group
we are now launching:
>> Group Three for growing and established businesses
For more information on the different two groups please click below
Benefits of Peer Mentoring:
- Thinking time to work on rather than in your business
- The opportunity to explore projects in a confidential environment
- A diverse pool of wisdom and expertise to draw on
- A unique blend of challenge and support from your peers
- Ideas for new products and services
- Think tank for practical solutions to specific problems
- Potential cost savings
- Develop Management Skills
- Build relationships, trust and mutual understanding
- Create an environment of continuous learning